Mateen's First Vacation


So during my second trimester, Tila ada pergi Avani Sepang Gold Coast untuk relax kan diri sebab time pregnant kerap rasa stress dan penat. At that time, tak fikir panjang. Masuk je gaji, terus book through Traveloka sebab they offer a very good price for the room and breakfast. I will make another post on the tricks to get the cheapest bargain on hotels and flights. Last weekend my aunty sponsor the whole family to stay for two nights. Alhamdulillah, Thank you Mak Teh & Pak Teh. Semoga dimurahkan rezeki selalu. I always enjoy Avani, the place is so peaceful. Bangun pagi dengar bunyi laut, bau air laut and angin laut sepoi sepoi masuk. Oh my, kena repeat lagi ni. 


Kisah nak pack untuk vacation ni sangat kelakar, at first i packed 5 bags for me, husband & mateen. Tila tak puas hati kenapa banyak sangat bag, so i took a bigger bag and fit everything in it. So bawa dua bag tarik instead of 5 bag. Yeah Ibu bijak this time. I made a mistake by separating everything into smaller bag. Konon nak one bag specific for diapers, one bag for toys. Macam tu la but i find that it was a ridiculous idea. Haha first time vacation so i jadi blur how to pack. 

Overall, I am happy that Mateen sangat lah behave and good boy. I never thought it would be this easy, my mom said the same thing. Mateen ni sejenis baby yang senang nak handle. Jenis tak melalak, menangis sebab nak susu je or nak sleep. Tu pun tangisan dia sangat lah halus, bukan jenis nyaring tu. 

What was the most important thing that really helped me during my stay was my gb pockit+ stroller, MAM bottle & Snapkis repellent patch. I am truly grateful that i have this things with me and I never regret getting a GB Pockit+ for Mateen (Thank you Tok Pa for the present). Here's why i love the three item i mentioned:

GB Pockit+ : its a compact stroller, my favourite travel companion. Fit in the car perfectly with spacious space for other stuff. Able to fit in the buggy seat during our visit to Avani. I always put mateen in the stroller when we're at a restaurant, the stoller didn't take much space and didn't disturb any movement in the restaurant. Hidup jangan susahkan orang, GB Pockit+ tak menyusahkan parents and orang sekeliling Haha

MAM Bottle : Now mateen bottle feed, I looked for a bottle yang mudah untuk uruskan. Lepas banyak research, tila jumpa terus berkenan dengan brand MAM. My mom said its quite expensive for a bottle but takpe lah invest untuk kesenangan masa depan. Botol MAM ni dia boleh buka base dia, means bawah botol tu nak cabut and basuh asing. Tila rasa that features memang dah amazing sebab mudah sangat proses nak basuh and sterilize botol.

Snapkis Repellent Patch : this one tila beli sebab comel. Haha but bila pakaikan dekat mateen, ibu pula rasa macam nak pakai juga. Bau dia sangat soothing and sedap, mateen tidur dengan lena bila pakai patch ni. Tila pun rasa tenang macam dekat spa je. Most importantly, mateen tak kena gigit nyamuk pun.

Next vacation pun tila akan make sure tiga item ni akan sentiasa ada dengan tila. 
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment