January 2019 ; Hobonichi & Mini Happy Planner Flipthrough

Salam & Hi everyone,

I finished my January setup for both  hobonichi & mini happy planner. My first flip-through for 2019 and i am very happy with my setup for January. Cant wait to finish my February setup to finish and i will make another video on it or maybe make a plan with me video. I will try to find the space and time for it.  



I used my mini happy planner for my daily to do, while my hobonichi techo is used for daily journaling. My new year resolution is to have a writing routine. To improve my writing and helps to make me think creatively. And yes, it works and i am loving how i write now. I can write longer than before with a content. Sometimes if i don't have a topic to write about, i would find a topic in my writing challenge and would write about it. 

Here how i try to develop my writing skills. 5 routine to develop a good writing habits:
  1. Make writing a priority. No one can do everything, but life is a matter of priorities. If you cant write long, make a list of things you need to do daily. 
  2. Figure out what motivates you to write. I use writing as a method for me to let go of my feelings. How i feel each day, and of course others stuff. 
  3. Set a goal but start small. A little bit more than what you’re doing right now, but not so much that you’ll get exhausted and give up. 
  4. Set rewards. Rewards are a great motivators, every end of the month i would reward myself with a flip-through. Its very satisfying. I would consider other rewards, maybe i would make a list of reward before i start to write. 
  5. Take a break. Well, i skipped few days sometimes. Just to rest and clear my head before writing but i will list down everything in my on the go planner. Just in case i forgot what i did or happen on the day that i skipped writing. 


Things i used in my happy planner is as listed down below:


Planner accessories used in my hobonich:
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment