i miss being pregnant

yes guys, i miss being pregnant already. mateen baru 5 months but i miss having him in my belly. oh my, noooooo. i need to gap my pregnancy because i had a czer. he don't want to go out and meet the world, he is so comfortable inside. he knows i haven't eat everything on my list. haha because i miss being pregnant, i would like to share my pregnancy journey with my readers. i will share some of the things that i experience during my pregnancy and how i try to overcome it.

back pain : i start to have back pain since early pregnancy, and buying a pregnancy pillow doesn't help. so i ask my mom and friends how to get rid of the pain and there was a lot of remedies. but i try what my friend told me and it works. she told me to ask my husband to rub my back or the area that hurts, give it a gentle massage and it works. i can sleep peacefully every time he rubs my back. thank you sayang. 

low HB, anemia : i have this problem before i was even married to my husband. so i was expecting this problem during my pregnancy. my hb reading was below 10 sometimes its below 9. try eating everything that can increase my hb level but it didn't work. then the nurse who took care of me told me to drink lime juice. it works.. but please be caution, don't drink it everyday. it will cause you sore throat which i also experience from drinking lime juice every day. 

gestational diabetes mellitus (gdm) : my maktok and dad have diabetes, so i have to take the sugar test and it turns out i have gdm. expected. during my pregnancy, i have to cut down my sugar intake, but the doctor said that everything was okay because my weight was good. i didn't gain weight during my first and second trimester, my weight went up when i start my third trimester. i looked like a whale. haha but it was cute, i do look cute eventhough my weight was 80kg at that time. 

fatigue : all the time through out my first trimester. i like to stay in bed and just lay in bed without doing anything. i sleep more and more and more. i start to feel okay during my second trimester.

food craving : i have a list of food i want to eat. alhamdulillah, i get to eat everything except for kek batik and buah kundang. i bought the stuff for kek batik but didn't get to make it because i was having my contraction already. when i was in penang, i even line up for 45 minutes to get mee sotong but it was worth it. 

fever & flu : it was worse during my first trimester. i get flu and fever almost every week and it sucks. ahhh i hate only this part in my pregnancy journey because having a flu is not that fun. you cant go out because you'll be sneezing all the time and hingus meleleh je. hahaha gross. 



so i guess that's was all about my first pregnancy experience. every mommy to be will experience it differently, i hope and i pray that yours will be easy peasy. insyaallah.. 
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment