,

Mommy Lhey's Little Bits Box Unboxing

I always wanted to buy a planner box because I love to receive happy mail. Planner box is a box containing planner stuff and sometimes, the seller won't reveal what's inside the box. That's made it more interesting. So, I did a research on the planner box and then decided to get one from MommyLhey. The reason why i pick Lhey's little bits box because they have two option, which are to buy as a one time sub box or monthly subscription. So I get to choose which month to purchase because Lhey always post teaser for their little bits box. 

I bought the kit when they are having their Christmas sale, the sale was 40% and after conversion to Malaysia Ringgit it cost me RM 148 only. Before the discount, it cost around RM 200, a good bargain that I couldn't resist. I thought that the Dec Kit would be my first and last box, my husband bought me the Jan Kit as a Birthday Present. It takes almost a month for the kit to reach me, let's hope it arrive before my birthday (March, 13).

Click the link below to know more on the Little Bits Box from MommyLhey.


My Experience:

The shipping is a little bit delay because some items from the kit is stuck in custom but it was okay. It was only few days late and I understand the problem she's facing, sometimes I have problems too with my leather supplier. It was shipped on the Jan 14, 2018 from the United State and it arrive on the Feb 2, 2018. It wasn't that long but the wait almost kill me. 

Feb 2, 2018 - Received a happy mail that made my day. I am in love with this planner box, Lhey really did a good job. I will list down below what I love about this planner box. Will wait for my second planner box from her soon.
Love,
Tila



What's in the Little Bits Box??
🌼 Silver bejeweled pen
🌼 3x4 stamp set
🌼 Washi tape
🌼 2 acetate
🌼 3 patterned paper (double sided)
🌼 Cloth pouch
🌼 Paper clip
🌼 Acrylic planner charm
🌼 Bookmarks
🌼 Sticky note
🌼 Coloring sticker sheet
🌼 Die cuts
🌼 Sticker set - 8 sticker sheet
🌼 Faux leather planner - A6 size
🌼 2 notebook insert
🌼 Digital Download File
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment